What does FTW stand for?
Everyone’s got an opinion. But, when it comes down to it, a group of friends talk wrestling every week on Tuesday night at 8pm ET. It might not have been what we first were thinking of, but we wanted to do a podcast and we all watch WWE and TNA pretty hardcore. So, what the hell.
Who we are:
- Harrison – He’s the main host who makes more mistakes than @mcbrads95 could count. Trust us, he’s tried. @ftw_harrison
- Joe – He brews his own beer and watches Smackdown. Also, he thinks Harrison is a cock. @joeftwpodcast
- Rob – He’ll tell you that TNA is awesome. He’s been doing it for 140+ episodes, so it’s got to be true, right?
- Lee - He’s a major contributor for WrestlingNewsSource.com and he’s British. What more could you ask for?
- Garvin - He’s not allowed on air a whole lot, but that’s okay. He powers our Facebook, G+ and Twitter accounts and has a beard better than Daniel Bryan’s.