Here is the official FTW Draft Season 4 playoff schedule and teams.
The Playoff Teams
Representing FTW: Garvin and Lee
Representing the Listeners: Mike, Kyle, Gary, Ken, and Diva Jill.
The Wildcard: Joe
The order is as follows:
- Mike - 124.5
- Garvin – 96.5
- Lee – 79.5
- Joe – 74
- Kyle – 72.5
- Gary – 72
- Ken – 47
- Diva Jill – 43.5
The Playoff Schedule
The playoffs will begin on Tuesday.
Week one, 3/14′s Main Event through 3/18′s Raw:
- Mike vs. Diva Jill
- Garvin vs. Ken
- Lee vs. Gary
- Joe vs. Kyle
Week two, 3/20′s Main Event through 3/25′s Raw:
- (Mike or Jill) vs. (Kyle or Joe)
- (Garvin or Ken) vs (Lee or Gary)
The finals will be held over two weeks. 3/27′s Main Event through 4/7′s Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania will be the final event of the playoffs, unless there is a tie. Then, it will extend to Raw.
These rankings are updated every Tuesday prior to our live recordings.
Starting Tuesday night, January 15th, we’ll be running a live draft, every day for 4 days. All picks will be displayed below. Here is the draft schedule (all times are ET):
Round 1 – Wednesday, January 16th, 2012
- 8am-9am – Rob - Dolph Ziggler
- 9am-10am – @thekeelo_g - John Cena
- 10am-11am – Harrison – Antonio Cesaro
- 11am-12pm – Nick – Wade Barrett
- 12pm – 1pm – Garvin – Sheamus
- 1pm – 2pm – Gary - Randy Orton
- 2pm-3pm – @stylesclash10 - CM Punk
- 3pm-4pm – Joe - Jeff Hardy
- 4pm-5pm – Diva Jill - Damien Sandow
- 5pm-6pm – Mike – Alberto Del Rio
- 6pm-7pm – Ken - Cody Rhodes
- 7pm-8pm – Lee - Ryback
Round 2 – Thursday, January 17th, 2013
- 8am-9am – Lee - Miz
- 9am-10am – Ken - Christopher Daniels
- 10am-11am – Mike – James Storm
- 11am-12pm – Diva Jill - Velvet Sky
- 12pm-1pm – Joe - Daniel Bryan
- 1pm-2pm – @stylesclash10 - AJ Styles
- 2pm-3pm – Gary - Kenny King
- 3pm-4pm – Garvin - Christian York
- 4pm-5pm – Nick - Matt Morgan
- 5pm-6pm – Harrison - Kaitlyn
- 6pm-7pm – @thekeelo_g - Kane
- 7pm-8pm – Rob - Samoa Joe
Round 3 – Friday, January 18th, 2012
- 8am-9am – Rob - Bully Ray
- 9am-10am – @thekeelo_g - Austin Aries
- 10am-11am – Harrison – MISSED
- 11am-12pm – Nick – Kurt Angle
- 12pm – 1pm – Garvin - Kofi Kingston
- 1pm – 2pm – Gary - Robert Roode
- 2pm-3pm – @stylesclash10 – Dean Ambrose
- 3pm-4pm – Joe - Titus O’Neal
- 4pm-5pm – Diva Jill - Joey Ryan
- 5pm-6pm – Mike – RVD
- 6pm-7pm – Ken – Brodus Clay
- 7pm-8pm – Lee – Tara
Round 4 – Saturday, January 19th, 2013
- 8am-9am – Lee - Rock
- 9am-10am – Ken - R-Truth
- 10am-11am – Mike – Khali
- 11am-12pm – Diva Jill - Big E Langston
- 12pm-1pm – Joe - Heath Slater
- 1pm-2pm – @stylesclash10 - Anderson
- 2pm-3pm – Gary - AJ Lee
- 3pm-4pm – Garvin - Big Show
- 4pm-5pm – Nick - Tamina
- 5pm-6pm – Harrison - Gail Kim
- 6pm-7pm – @thekeelo_g - Mark Henry
- 7pm-8pm – Rob - Hernandez
Supplemental Round – Sunday, January 20th, 2013
- Harrison – Devon
How It Works
There are 12 people involved in the official draft. 5 on-air FTW members and 7 of our favorite listeners and contributors.
Each person must select a roster of 4. Those 4 are broken down: at least 1 from WWE and 1 from TNA. Each week, we’ll look at every match that is televised (including, but not limited to: Raw, Main Event, Superstars, Impact, Smackdown, Slam, Xplosion and PPVs), tally up the results, and award points.
There is an allowance of 4 trades between teams (wrestler for wrestler), as well as with the bank (in case of injury or if no teams are willing to trade). Teams can only trade between Friday at Midnight ET and Tuesday at Midnight ET and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or via tweet @ftwpodcast.
The draft will be handled live. Each pick has a specific deadline to meet. If, per chance, someone misses the deadline and does not get their pick in on time, they will skip that round. They will be able to recoup their pick when everyone else has finished their 4 picks in a supplemental draft.
All teams will be fighting for a playoff spot. The top eight teams (two teams from FTW, five from the listener pool, and one wild card) will advance to the playoffs on March 26th. The playoffs will be a standard, single bracket, 3-week tournament ending with Wrestlemania. 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6, and 4 vs 5. The winner will be officially crowned on our April 9th live recording, where they’ll have the soapbox to say what they want.
Each individual wrestler will score points using the following structure:
- +3 = Singles/Tag win via pin, submission or reaching the goal (escaping cage, grabbing briefcase, etc)
- +2 = Win via DQ or Countout
- +1 = Draw or No Contest (match must start)
- +0 = Loss
Bonus points will be awarded for the following situations:
- +1 = Win A Title Match
- +.5 = Win A 3+ Person/Team Match
- +.5 = Defeat A Champion (Tag Matches, or Multi-person matches satisfy this)
- +.5 = Have a Scheduled Match at a PPV
- +.5 = Win A PPV Match
At the end of each week (Tuesday), we’ll post a leaderboard update with the top 20 wrestlers in TNA/WWE based on these point values. And, we’ll also add up everyone’s team totals to rank each FTW Draft team.
FTW Draft: Season Fours’s live draft will take place from Tuesday, January 15th through Saturday, January 19th. Scoring will begin with January 21st’s Raw. Final event is Wrestlemania 29 on April 7th, 2013.
We will see 2 TNA PPVs and 3 WWE PPVs:
- WWE PPVs: Royal Rumble (1/27), Elimination Chamber (2/17), Wrestlemania (4/7)
- TNA PPVs: Lockdown (3/10), ??? (?/?)
The Draft Order
We are in the process of nailing down to official order. However, here is where we are now:
- Diva Jill
We’ll be running the snake draft set up once again.